e in framebuffer?

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Apr 29 10:49:02 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:59:28PM -0700, c_c wrote:
>  The thought came from the fact that QTE seems faster. So, if X was removed
> from the equation - how would the freerunner perform?

I tried it and it *didn't* seem faster. The speed bottleneck is that the
graphics card doesn't have enough bandwidth for the resolution.

I've also read somewhere that Xglamo isn't the most performant right now, and
that the Xorg driver is actually faster.

>   I know this will irritate the purists

Please avoid insulting people.

Rui

--
Frink!
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 46th day of Discord in the YOLD 3175
+ So let's do it...?