[New Mokomaze] Coming soon

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Apr 30 02:36:41 CEST 2009

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> One solution would be to make the accelerometers a FSO Resource

Oh yes! This is a thing I was waiting for so long.

> One of the things I want to implement for FSO milestone6 is auto-suspend when
> the phone is lying up-side-down on a table with auto-wakeup when you give it a
> whack.

Another gesture to be used could be to turn off the screen while there's
a phone call active and the phone is in a "call position" (so we don't
need a proximity sensor, but it only "feels" if the actual position is
possible for a phone near to a left/right ear) :P

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/