[om2008-9] Never able to successfully backup the jffs2 partition...

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:42:50 CET 2009

Well I tried the NeoTool but it has its limitations. I was going to
copy my current configuration to the uSD card as the backup. I tried
the wiki page "Booting From SD" and was going to prepare the uSD card
by partitioning it. I then saw that there is an entry:

/dev/mmcblk0p1          497920        48    497872   0% /media/card

when I do a "df". When I go to the mount point I found this file:
qtopia_db.sqlite

What the heck is this file doing there?

>From what I understand, I must partition the uSD and then copy kernel
& rootfs to the various partitions. Why would an app. have grabbed the
uSD card?

Cheers!!

--
                              John Dowd