London pub meet

gnublade gnublade at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:41:51 CET 2009

Not sure that wiki page is the best place to organise a meetup, as it
doesn't give notifications.  How about we just arrange it in this
thread?  If anyone objects we can set up our own list.

I suggest 11th Feb.  That's (roughly) 2 weeks after the Cambridge meet
so they won't clash and anyone that's interested can go to both, it's
mid week as well so I'll be more able to make it ;)

Location: TBD, anyone suggest a good, quiet, central pub?