[TangoGPS] POI coordinates as WGS84 deg and min

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:55:36 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm using TGPS for geocaching. The coordinates always get listed as f.e.
N 55° 33.218 E 008° 08.493 (WGS84 degrees and minutes)
If I have to "build" the coordinates for the cache's second "stage" by
hand, I only get these coordinates as reference, but TGPS needs WGS84
Decimal Degrees as POI coordinates.
As a feature wish: Could someone please make TGPS understand degrees and
minutes? :)

--
Marcel (who hasn't even understood how to convert the two formats in an
own program yet.... :/ )