[TangoGPS] POI coordinates as WGS84 deg and min

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:50:42 CEST 2009

I tried in the "add POI" window with this coordinate:
N 55° 33.144 E 8° 6.278
with or without the degree character (which hasn't made it into illume's
default keyboard, used ssh -X to test that).
The SQL command executed by tGPS looks like this:

SQL: INSERT INTO poi (idmd5, lat, lon, visibility, cat, subcat, keywords,
desc, price_range, extended_open) VALUES
('833501616702973561',0.000000,0.000000,1,1,0,'Leuchtturm 1','',3,0)

So the lat/lon values silently fall to zero, I guess because of the
characters instead of ciphers in the text input field.

--
Marcel

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2009 08:30:49 schrieben Sie: