[All] Intone bluetooth commands

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 13:33:53 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009, Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:31 AM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >  I don't have one (bt a2dp headset) so can you list these buttons?
>
> Can somebody point to the highest quality headset available on the market
> designed for music listening?
>
> Because I have a s*ny headset, but it is especially not suited for music
> listening (maybe if I want to exercise the muscle in my ear, it is good
> for;)
>
> Im asking because the audio plug on the freerunner is not good for
> bass sounds, so Im looking something better.

Since when did people ever agree on the 'best' piece of audio gear? Not going
to happen! I would go for something like the Plantronics BT3030 or similar
Motorola since these have a headphone jack to plug in whatever your preferred
headphones are. You may prefer the style with the bluetooth/battery blob built
into the headband though.