[All] Intone bluetooth commands

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:42:24 CEST 2009

> Can somebody point to the highest quality headset available on the market
> designed for music listening

I can't say it's the highest quality, but it's good enough for me. I use the
Plantronics Voyager 855, which is a typical bluetooth earpiece with an
attachable ear loop with a wire to another bud for your other ear. It's mono
or stereo, depending on whether the other bud is connected or not. I have it
working for both A2DP music and GSM calls (thanks to Paul Fertser).

c_c:
I'll try to get you scancodes as soon as I can, but they will be from my
laptop, so I'm not sure if they will work on the FR or not. The FR doesn't
have xev, so if you can point me to a working scancode reporting app, I'll
check it.