Freerunner Chat Application: Suggestions wanted!

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:26:45 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Alex Teiche<xelapond at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
[...]
> Any other ideas/suggestions?

My suggestions come from my laziness of writing somethingh with the
virtual keyboard :)
So a popup dialog with buttons to quick send user predefined text is welcome.
Audio usage should me maximized! For protocol not supporting realtime
audio streaming, and supporting file transfer pressing aux button
start to record a sound from the mic, releasing it stops, convert the
audio data in some compressed format and send it to the peer just like
a CB radio :)

> We all have our own opinions on these issues, so I just wanted a sense of
> what the greater community thought.

Thanks for take caring of that!

Regards

    Nicola