Anti-Whining: Happy Moko Moments

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:09:14 CEST 2009

I'm definitively going to like this thread :-)

I was one of the first to buy a Neo and have had some nice times with
it. I especially used it for tracking for OpenStreetMap and still
remember using the phone from commandline. Unfortunately, due to work
circumstances, I had less and less time to play with it. This has
changed now and I hope I can get get it to work again.

I think this thread is a _must_ have. I was getting depressed by all
the mails describing what didn't work while the Neo and the freerunner
are such wonderful products. The work that most guys have put in is
impressive and I'm sure that 10 years from now will look at it and
say: yep, we definitively changed the playing field!

Regards,

Marc