Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 16:45:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

Marcel-2 wrote:

>>Most albums I tried load fine from Songs->Playlists/Folders, but
>>"Projector" (by Dark Tranquillity) doesn't....
>> Once I close the "Songs" window after selecting Projector, Intone
>>crashes ...

  Can you send me your /home/root/.intone/intone-songs.db? I'll take a look.
This is weird though. Maybe you phone doesn't like the music ;-)

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

>>Improvement ideas:
>>- Implement delete song

  Ok - the way it's designed to work is that you can edit the playlist and
remove songs from there. But this version has a bug in that. Will fix this
in the next release soon. So that's one bug your suggestion has helped
catch!!

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

>>- Please use equal width buttons

 Ok. Will implement. Thanks for the suggestion.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

>>- Implement the same sliding what paroli has. So in a list, you can slide
>>left or right, and additional options appears (like delete, rename), and
>>even it could change the Album name/Artist name/song title field.

 Yup - the idea is nice. Only - I'm using elementary and that doesn't use
edc normally. There is a way to use edje files for layout though.
  I'm looking at moving to a evas/edje layout (for some windows). That
should be version 1.00 - and it'll take some time for me to learn to do that
stuff. :-)

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

>>- Lyrics

 Finally! Someone who feels its needed. Well, it was always planned - but
got left out since there wasn't one person who felt its need. Ok - will
implement it. I'm not looking at downloading the lyrics though. Just
displaying it from the album's directory.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

>>- Learning tool.

  As 'The Digital Pioneer' suggested,
> album art for images, and you could name the track after the latin name
> for now.
  To use it with the albumart feature - put each mp3 file in a directory
with its corresponding image as cover.jpg in that same directory for now.
And add all the automatically created playlists to 1 playlist. Might be
simpler if you're ok at handling some sql. Just do this in the database.
  Let me see if I can come up with a simpler solution. Can you send me the
output of ls -R on the directory where the files in your example are
located?
Thanks.