Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:28:22 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Ok - the way it's designed to work is that you can edit the playlist and
> remove songs from there. But this version has a bug in that. Will fix this
> in the next release soon. So that's one bug your suggestion has helped
> catch!!

I would like to delete (physically from the sd card) the songs.
Simply because I upload a bunch of files, and want to arrange them after.
Usually when I have the phone with me, I have times (on the bus, at the
train, etc, etc), so I could use this time to arrange my musics.

> Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>>- Please use equal width buttons
>  Ok. Will implement. Thanks for the suggestion.

I would also suggest that 5 buttons in a row max. Its hard enough to hit
with the finger.

> Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>
>>>- Implement the same sliding what paroli has. So in a list, you can slide
>>>left or right, and additional options appears (like delete, rename), and
>>>even it could change the Album name/Artist name/song title field.
>>
>  Yup - the idea is nice. Only - I'm using elementary and that doesn't use
> edc normally. There is a way to use edje files for layout though.
>  I'm looking at moving to a evas/edje layout (for some windows). That
> should be version 1.00 - and it'll take some time for me to learn to do that
> stuff. :-)

Paroli use elementary too! For lists we use elementary, and each item is
an .edc group.

Please see:
i-o2.py: http://git.paroli-project.org/?p=paroli.git;a=blob;f=paroli-applications/i-o2/i-o2.py;h=d6cb1c98d55d56841ee30922fb0294ee769d371c;hb=HEAD

item.edc: http://git.paroli-project.org/?p=paroli.git;a=blob;f=paroli-applications/i-o2/edje/default/item.edc;h=c17cea0e5f805b3b68c6100fc42c32ec4ec7858b;hb=HEAD

And we inject the item.edc into the list (swallow element)

> Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>
>>>- Lyrics
>  Finally! Someone who feels its needed. Well, it was always planned - but
> got left out since there wasn't one person who felt its need. Ok - will
> implement it. I'm not looking at downloading the lyrics though. Just
> displaying it from the album's directory.

Yeah, someone who is not native english speaker;) Pretty obvious;-D

> Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>>- Learning tool.
>  As 'The Digital Pioneer' suggested,
>> album art for images, and you could name the track after the latin name
>> for now.
>  To use it with the albumart feature - put each mp3 file in a directory
> with its corresponding image as cover.jpg in that same directory for now.
> And add all the automatically created playlists to 1 playlist. Might be
> simpler if you're ok at handling some sql. Just do this in the database.

I will try it out.

>  Let me see if I can come up with a simpler solution. Can you send me the
> output of ls -R on the directory where the files in your example are
> located?

I need to borrow from my sister;)

Thanks for the fast response!

Laszlo