touchpad on OM

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Tue Jul 21 21:03:02 CEST 2009

MB> Thanks, actually it was doing middle click instead of right. If you
MB> reinstall from the same url, it should work. What application can
MB> you test right click in on OM? I've only tested on my desktop.

Michal, i have been using the new mouse enabled literki and it's great!
Not needed, just thinking: drag mode and middle button click might be
useful in future.

One feature request though - while using the Fn buton, the keyboard
redraws. The speed of the redraw is quite ok, but could it be a bit
faster ;) ?

Petr