om2009/paroli status

Mirko Lindner vegyraupe at paroli-project.org
Fri Jul 24 08:40:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

On 24 Jul 2009, at 02:04, Nicola Mfb wrote:

> Hi!
> Is om2009 and paroli in a temporary sleeping status or was development
> terminated?
> Somethings changed in the last days and may be now there is less man
> power to improve them.

Less man power is the right way of putting it. There still is
development on both projects but less than before. Laszlo is doing a
great job improving things in paroli which I am very thankful for.
There still is the plan to release a final version of Om2009. It
would be good if we could assemble a list of problems in paroli that
need fixing for the release.

Regards,

/mirko