om2009/paroli status

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sat Jul 25 11:50:09 CEST 2009

On Friday 24 July 2009 23:40:14 Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> I actually tried Zhone the other day (when Paroli or
> FSO failed to delete SMS's from the SIM) and was very pleased with it
> - I'd really like to see it developed further!

I heard that multiple times now, I think the UI really has something to it.
Unfortunately the problem with Zhone's software design is that it hasn't any
-- while I accept patches, I kind of refuse to add more to it on my own.

Then again, I'd love to get back into doing actual applications again
(middleware is so boring... ;), which means I'm going to write something like
Zhone is now -- this time in Vala and covering more features though.

:M: