om2009/paroli status

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun Jul 26 01:37:25 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 12:40:14AM +0300, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Mirko
> Lindner<vegyraupe at paroli-project.org> wrote:
> > Less man power is the right way of putting it. There still is
> > development on both projects but less than before. Laszlo is doing a
> > great job improving things in paroli which I am very thankful for.
>
> Hard to believe: http://git.paroli-project.org/?p=paroli.git;a=summary
> -> last changes 12 days ago, the commits before that are from 3 weeks ago..
>
> (I understand that Laszlo didn't get the support needed but got some
> of his code rejected -> lost interest.. )

This is precisely why I think I decided to follow SHR from now on (unless
something dramatically changes, with all the work at Qi I don't know how
much time Mirko will have for Paroli, as much as might like it.

A core app like Telephony for the Freerunner should not depend on one or
two people... :(

Rui