[shr-u] navit - howto config navit.xml

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 02:00:53 CEST 2009

"what the frak"
you were [you are] right!
i just disabled this default mapset and now 'it works' ... just try to
increase our statistics.

       <!-- If you dont want to use the sample map, either set
enabled="no" in the next line or remove the xml file from the maps
directory -->
        <mapset enabled="no">
            <xi:include href="$NAVIT_SHAREDIR/maps/*.xml"/>
        </mapset>

we indeed should mention this in the wiki