Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:02:12 CEST 2009

Hmmm...upon further testing I did notice a couple of other things that may
be specific to my headset.

Occasionally the key presses from my headset stop being picked up by
intone....it looks like they are being sent to the phone because the screen
will turn on, but intone doesn't respond.  But then after a song change it
sometimes comes back.  Could it be related to the name of the song?  I'll
try to remember to write down the name of any of the songs that the buttons
stop working on in the future...

This may be my headset...but it seems like sometimes after a couple of the
"blips" in the sound the song seems slightly distorted....like some of the
instruments suddenly sound flat...  Not sure what is causing this....has
anyone else experienced it?

Overall still certainly very usable though!
Thanks again for the great program!

-Dan Staley