Contacts from Nokia N70 to opimd with PISI: no phone field

Michael Pilgermann KichKasch at gmx.de
Mon Sep 7 16:55:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

although, this is not the standard way of storing phone numbers; I filed a bug to address this issue (as I do not want to start this discussion again).

There will be another option in the config file for opimd PIM sources with the next release, which shall indicate whether to prefix phone numbers automatically in opimd when syncing.

Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------