[shr-u] "Your SIM storage is full..."/PIM problem

Bernhard Reiter ockham at raz.or.at
Sat Dec 18 13:14:34 CET 2010

Hi,

i've just flashed my Freerunner to the latest SHR-unstable.

Since a couple of days, (that is, with a previous SHR-u), I'm getting a
message

"Your SIM storage is full. Please delete some messages or you may not
receive them anymore!"

on a regular basis. The funny thing is, I did delete all my messages
apart from two remaining ones, but SHR keeps complaining, and I really
don't seem to be able to receive any text messages (SMS) anymore.

Other than that, after starting programs like Contacts or Messages,
they're showing that rotating indicator and an otherwise blank window --
what could be wrong there?

TIA
Bernhard