openmoko to computer calls

Jakob jackramone at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 20:45:46 CET 2010

you could use a sip client like linphone or asterisk (see openmoko
wiki for details)
and put up your own sipserver or use existing free services like ekiga.

another way would be setting up a asteriskserver (not on the neo) with
an skypegateway. see this old thread
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td220035

regards