Qtmoko : typing text without stylus

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:01:08 CEST 2011

Ok :/

We just need to find a way to make prediction work so ! On SHR you only
had to install a dictionary of words somewhere, it should be the same here.

It seems ( http://qtmoko.org/wiki/FAQ ) we can add "unpredictive=0" in
    /opt/qtmoko/etc/default/Trolltech/PredictiveKeyboard.conf
and it seems there is an English dictionary in
    /opt/qtmoko/etc/dict
(.dawg files wtf?)

But currently I am still unable to use prediction :/

Xavier.