Advance OpenStreetMap surveying with GTA04?

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sun Mar 18 18:39:27 CET 2012

Thanks a lot ed!
Having a gpx extract is great (I'm currently playing with it).
Yes, 'hdop', 'fix' and 'sat' are the 3 main fields I need for precision.
What is "course"? I found "Instantaneous course at the point" (in
degrees) [1] but I do not understand.

Anybody could confirm that GTA04 gives this as well? (I've just asked
the gta04-owner list too). Also: What about orientation?
Thanks!
Mayeul

[1] http://www.topografix.com/gpx_manual.asp#course