Invitation to indicate interest in next batch of GTA04A5 boards

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Oct 4 14:50:07 CEST 2012

We have started to plan the production of the next GTA04 batch.
This will include a minor board layout update (therefore the name
GTA04A5). For some details what will change, please see [1].

It is very important that we can estimate the real demand and
depending on that set the right price. Therefore, please use the
wishlist function to state that you are interested and what your
favourite price would be.

Please note that if you choose a high price, likelihood will increase
that we can produce earlier and in smaller batches. If you choose a
lower price this is fine as well, but it may not become available at
your preferred price. I.e. we are trying to find an optimum between
price and number of units.

Anyways, a wishlist entry is not binding - it just gives us a picture
what our community is interested in.

So please start voting:

	<http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04>

The more votes we get, the better the picture will be.

Nikolaus

[1]: http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/community/2012-October/000103.html