QtMoko v48 neofreerunner

David Matthews mail at dmatthews.org
Wed Oct 24 14:21:23 CEST 2012

>I didn't investigate the details very closely, but perhaps this is a
>clue - i.e. that the email problem you see with v48 on Freerunner is
>to do with the low 2G data rate.

Neil, nope. all the testing I did was using my home adsl either by wifi or
routing through the desktop machine over usb

However on earlier versions (ie up to v35 at least) it definitely worked over
2G as well for me.

>It would be good to have some more data points.  Can anyone else report
>success/failure with QtMoko v48 email, on
>
>- Freerunner
>- GTA04 on 2G-only  (the default)
>- GTA04 on 3G       (requires patching to change "AT_OPSYS=0,2"

Yes :-) I'd particularly like to hear if other neo users have found the same
as me.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org