First small steps toward free GSM firmware

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Sun Nov 10 22:39:22 CET 2013

Okay, I see what you say.
As Nick mentioned I would write instructions in wiki. As I have written
previously in this mailing list, it would be good if someone could
document how to build and flash it step by step.
Wiki is good for collaborative editing, and if I have made unnecessary
steps, someone may fix my howto. It's editable. On the other side nobody
can prevent me from writing any bullishit at my own site or wiki, where
only I have access to. Thus collaborative wiki is always more trustable
than separate one with controlled access.
Even if I were writing there nonsense, the text is digital and editable,
unlike cuneiform it's cut in stone.

11/10/13 09:19 -ում, joerg Reisenweber-ը գրել է: