diversity apps

e hanks maskvp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:18:16 CEST 2008

I installed Diversity Nav and Diversity Wifi. Both work. Except IIRC DN
needed 'Locations' to be run before I could get a map. Some AP's were listed
on the map including my own. Unfortunately, while my GPS loc was accurate
the my AP was shown to be a block away when I was only 10m from it.

OTOH, DWifi picks up all three types of AP's in my neighborhood. Is it also
supposed to display locations mapwise or is it more of a
distance/directional locator?

I googled Diversity but didn't find much in way of help.

Thanks,

radtek