[2008.8] [wifi] Settings / Wifi / password field does not allow pasting

vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Fri Sep 5 11:36:08 CEST 2008

Oops! Sorry Marek, I missed your email before I answered Zack's. :(

So, password storing is there - great!!
A big *thank you* for that and for telling where the config file is. :)
Any chance that GUI pasting could be implemented in the near future?
IMHO it's the last detail preventing a security-conscious non-geek
from using the wifi in Neo/OM. If you have to go terminal, then
something isn't quite ready yet. ;D