A few problems I've been having ... suggestions?

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Tue Sep 9 15:10:45 CEST 2008

Evgeny Ginzburg wrote:

> Sorry I gave you wrong instructions, it's for OM 2007.
> OM 2008.8 stores data in /home/root/.evolution/
> (source- http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/A_Filesystem's_Guide)
> hope this will help.

That path doesn't seem to exist on my freerunner....

Am currently scanning through every file on the machine for a known string
(someone's name) to see if I can hunt down the addressbook, so far no luck.
Though I have found three instances of what look like predictive keypad
input with names in them.