Sound quality in calls.

Angus Ainslie angus.ainslie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:00:27 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Al Johnson
<openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk>wrote:

> On Monday 22 September 2008, Angus Ainslie wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Vasco Névoa <vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt>
> wrote:
> > > Much better now. :)
> > > Say, what happens to the changed values when we terminate the phone
> > > call? They are lost, right? I mean, the volume values should be reset
> by
> > > the "*.state" files...
> >
> > Currently they are lost. I was thinking of adding a save button to screen
> .
>
> Sounds good. A 'reset to defaults' would be good to get back to some sane
> values too.

I didn't add reset to defaults. BACKUP your scenarios files before using the
save and restore.

I added a tab for speaker phone but haven't tweaked the values yet to get it
working. If anyone does either post the scenario file here or send it to me
and I'll put it up on my website.

I added bluetooth headset control so there is almost no terminal work
required to getting a bluetooth headset running.

Angus