Best graphics performance?

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:51:31 CEST 2009

yup, i'm also struggling with navit,
but navigation worked for me 60% of the drive;
sometimes it would just lock up and take up to more than a minute to
become responsive again; i think it was due to REcalculation of the
route (navit thinks for a moment that i'm not on the highway, but on
that little road beside it)

it's very clear that atm the FR doesn't have the horsepower it needs
to run navit

btw: that was a test with navit from more than a month ago i think,
maybe the new versions improved
(i also used a custom skin, so that could also stress the FR even more)