Bad Customer support from Truebox.com about a Broken Battery

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:57:26 CET 2008

At least you could provoke Rob to finally reply. A store that is not willing
to send packages with tracking and then complains if you say the packages do
not arrive is not worth any more money. Even you yourself said he should use
tracking, so he is not in position to rectify himself with high cost. I'd
consider the amount paid for the battery (if it's not too much...) as kind of
apprentice's premium (dict.leo.org translation for german "Lehrgeld"...) and
find another store that is more reliable.

--
Marcel