Delay is getting worse...

ian douglas id at
Sat Jun 21 20:49:38 CEST 2008

The delay also depends on your mail provider. I'm currently subscribed
as id at and ian.douglas at and the mail to my
domain arrives about an hour earlier than my domain. This
message will also show up in my account within minutes of me
hitting send, but my domain will take about an hour or so
to show up (and may also show up as a duplicate, but that's some other

I had subscribed my second Email account to see if duplicates happened
on this account as well, and it appears to only affect my
subscription, so I'm going to test unsubscribing and resubscribing that
account and see if duplicates still happen. It might have something to
do with my Thunderbird filters, perhaps.

ps: nice chart, Peter!