bluetooth

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:20:46 CEST 2010

Chuck Norris <norris.chuck at mail.ru> writes:
> sorry for off-listing. I haven't noticed that messanger change
> "from" field :)

In fact it doesn't. I sent mails from my address, just as all
messengers do, to you while keeping all interested parties (ML in this
case) in Cc.

> about crystal clearness: here is quote
>
> Information about bluez4 networking

> Bluetooth networking concepts
>
> ->This HOW-TO<- is directly applicable ->only to bluez3<- but still worth reading to understand
> PANU/GN/NAP roles

And there goes a link to the old howto on bluez wiki, so my note is
about the howto on the bluez wiki. And the document you're reading on
OM wiki is not a howto at all.

> I think line "os.spawnl(os.P_WAIT, os.environ['SHELL'])" is root of
> evil on my FR.

Well, it's easy to debug. Looks like you do not have $SHELL
initialized, why?

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com