broken aux button

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Apr 29 01:22:09 CEST 2008

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008, Nick Guenther wrote:

> I just picked up my neo after leaving it sitting on a shelf for a while,
> and suddenly the AUX button is broken. It doesn't spring back when I
> press it and the neo doesn't respond to it. I disassembled the case to
> have a look and all I see under the button is hard metal, nothing that
> looks like a spring, what is supposed to be there?
>
> Has anybody seen this before? I seem to remember seeing something
> about this. I did google around but I couldn't find anything.

I think all you need to do is make sure the AUX button is sort of slid
onto the right point.  I had this happen to me when I had slid it out of
line with that metal part you mentioned.

-- Asheesh.

--
Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't,
and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.