Platforms for Engineering school labs (Was: Re: RFC: Public targets having a big potential: Engineering schools)

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Fri Mar 2 18:03:05 CET 2007

Hi Gergely,

That's wonderful news.

This would make a great story for Linux Journal or Linux Magazine (not to
great mention publicity for OpenMoko).

I will be trying to make contact with those teaching courses like this in the
universities around me (Stanford, UC Berkeley, etc.). If I am able to do so, I
may contact you offlist for more information. I trust that's OK?

Regards,
Michael