gtk-sharp packages available for neo

Mikkel Meyer Andersen openmoko at mikl.dk
Fri Oct 5 19:13:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

You shouldn't be sorry - I'm glad for proposals and new ideas!

I'm still not sure whether this is the right angle to attack this
problem from, but until I hear something else (from for example Cliff
Brake who announced the gtk-sharp packages.

You're rigth about C# - it's developed by Microsoft, but it's a
industrial standard (ECMA) and it has several high-level aspect which I
fancy a lot. That's why I want to use it - simply because I'm more
productive in C# than in C++ (yet).

Actually I'm still quite sure that I'm going to develop mostly on C++ at
OpenMoko-related stuff, but I became quite curious when I saw the mail
earlier from Cliff. So I'm diving into it to learn a bit :-)

Regards,
Mikkel