debian/apm/apmd - experimenting

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Aug 31 21:14:07 CEST 2008

I already use the newest kernel with debian.

Maybe i should try it with the default kernel instead. I have a little
issue with all newer kernels than the "original" supplied one by debian
install.
With all new kernels the mouse cursor pops a few pixel below the
position i touched the screen and then goes up to the right position.
but the click is recognized just below. This is really annoying because
i have to touch a few pixels above everything i want to click and a
calibration doesn't correct this problem.
Everything else works just fine with the new kernels.

I would love to suspend my neo with a short press of the power button
and resume it with another press. :)