Record call.

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:51:44 CEST 2009

I've had problems to record sound on SHR unstable for a couple of days.
Thanks PaulFertser who helped a lot especially how to test compatibility.

I just tried state files in dir /usr/share/shr/scenarii/, in stread of
/usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/.

# cd /usr/share/shr/scenarii
# alsactl -f voip-handset.state restore
# arecord -D hw -f cd -d 5 -t wav rec.wav
# alsactl -f stereoout.state restore
# aplay -t wav rec.wav

It works like a charm (with a bit noise), with both built-in mic and
Motorola A1200 headset :)

--
 mqy