[QtMoko] Logo

Delian delian2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:21:45 CET 2010

2010/11/9 Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz>

>  On Saturday 06 November 2010 22:56:38 Delian wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > but.. Is there no QtMoko logo?
>
> Hi,
> i have the penguin in egg (can be seen on qtmoko.org or
> http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/)
>
> I also have nice monkey with qtmoko letters, but i havent found good place
> for
>  it...

> > If someone is interested, I've made a simple logo for QtMoko. [0]
> > It's just an idea :D ( and I don't know if the green-simple-text "Qt" is
> in
> > some way a copyright violation )
> > Let me know if you like it ( and if you want the svg ^^ )
>
> Your logo is really nice, svg would be nice too. If you dont mind i have
> placed the logo on qtmoko.org
>
> Thanks!
>
>  Radek

Thank you! :) I'm happy you like it.
I don't mind at all you've put it on qtmoko.org,if anything, I'm honoured!
Feel free to use it. ^_^

Here are the svg and another "version" ( a clearer one ) of the logo (with
svg version too).

http://www.delian.it/made-by-delian/loghi-e-co/

Bye!

--
Marco aka Delian

# On IRC freenode my nickname is: /marco