GPS problem

Gabor Laszlo glaszlo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:37:30 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Al Johnson
<openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> You can find out which resources it knows about using:
>
> mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ousaged /org/freesmartphone/Usage
> org.freesmartphone.Usage.ListResources

oh goody, it only says
[]
does that mean it knows of no resources?

> Documentation for the resource handling calls is here:
> http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=specs.git;a=blob_plain;f=html/org.freesmartphone.Usage.html;hb=HEAD
>
> If it doesn't have a gps resource you'll need to set the log level to DEBUG in
> /etc/frameworkd.conf and check the log to see if there's any indication of a
> problem.
Could you elaborate on that?

Maybe I should reflash it with the latest SHR, it's been awful long
time just doing the updates, I'm sure something's borken by now.

Gabor
--
We are born wet, naked and hungry.
Then things get worse.